We are ever free to make our own daily Meditation alignments each in accord with where we are on the Path. However, the following Meditation III (given by the Master DK to His group of disciples) is among the highest known and is perfectly suited for the purposes of Esoteric Lent. This Meditation will assist in attaining, holding and affirming “the constant effort to live at the highest possible point all the time”.
Once it is practiced and deeply known, it can be done rapidly in 5 minutes or less. Some may want to do it more thoroughly once or twice a week (such as on a Sunday and again mid-week perhaps on a Wednesday).
To see a chart depicting the Spiritual Triad, Click Here - The Science of the Soul. To see a chart comparing the antahkarana, the Spiritual Triad and Egoic Lotus, Click Here. Both charts plus a third can be found at the bottom of the Supplemental Reading tab for additional study].
The Soul Group Meditation that follows Med III (in Point IV below — familiar and beloved to the Esoteric Advent group work) is an alignment that brings us en rapport as a Group with the Christ and the Great Potency of the Inner Groups (the spiritual Hierarchy). It will also support us in “consciously walking together” — Being together” in quiet spirit as a group Soul … and more (which is for us to discover).
(Meditation III from DNA-II, 129/30)
Master DK wrote: This is an “Alignment Meditation between heart-head-soul … in preparation for a still higher contact”. This is a “very simple alignment exercise ... to move forward with a uniform [group] procedure … to produce the greatest and most rapid results. It is good for you to have in mind that the better you do this exercise and the quicker and closer your alignment, the better will be the group alignment. The exercise is so short and simple that you may regard it as too elementary. I assure you that it will reward any constant effort.” … “I would ask you, therefore, to do this simple alignment exercise every day.”
I. Start with the point of soul focus of which you know much theoretically and can know more practically. This falls into three stages:
1. Raise the consciousness into the head.
2. Carry the thought or consciousness upward through the astral body and the mind to the soul.
3. Identify the personality consciousness with the soul consciousness, and realise that they are one.
II. From that point, definitely and consciously, assume the attitude of the Observer. This also involves three stages:
1. Observe the personality and consider it from the angle of the etheric body.
2. Consciously throw soul energy down into the centre at the base of the spine. Then raise it slowly, via the five centres and the two head centres (ajna and highest head centre), up into the soul body. This produces, when correctly done, a vivifying of the sutratma and links the personality and soul into one blended unit. It is what might be called the acme of alignment.
3. Then endeavour to throw the attention of the united soul-personality toward the Spiritual Triad.
III. Reflect upon the antahkarana and its relation to soul-personality and the Monad
[The Monad is Spirit. The antahkarana or bridge of Light betwixt the lower and higher Self is built through a growing Awareness and contact with the True Soul of the Spiritual Triad or Higher Self, and the Monad — our true Identity. A bridge is gradually built and a transference of the lower into the Higher ensues]. [See link to charts above]
The Soul Star Group Meditation
IV. We bring to Heart/Mind all Participating Souls of the Soul Star Group in this Group Endeavor.
1. As a Group, in one unanimous movement we extend a beam of Loving Light to all Participating Souls, thus strengthening the group Soul Field.
2. As a Group, we come into resonance with the Aura of the Christ ... and the 'Great Potency of the Inner Groups'.
The Aura of the Christ is a welcoming magnetic Love, Life and power-filled Presence. Within the Christ Field it is as if we hear Him saying … expressing: I share with you the Peaceful, Silent Will of the Father — the radiant Light of the Buddha — and the manifesting Plan of the Masters of Love-Wisdom whom I superintend.
3. Let us Be Aware of our Group standing “In Sacred Circle” — in conscious resonance with the potent Circles of the Great Ones—the Elders of the Human Race — and the "Company of Heaven" standing round the Christ — Who Is the Center point of a potent Triangle of Energies. ◊ In this Awareness, we sound a sacred OM (silently or aloud).
◊ As a group, sense (feel, see-visualize-imagine, or intuit) the Soul Star Group extending the purest ray of Love to the Christ and the Company of Heaven … Let us register the law of return flow … supernal Love ... radiant Light ... and peaceful silent Holy Will ... blessing the Soul Star Group and all Soul Groups thus aligned with the great Hierarchy of Light ... anchoring in each of our energy fields the manifesting points of ‘Holy Light, Holy Love and Holy Will’ to move and serve leading us on the ground of daily living.
We sound the sacred Word, OM (silently or aloud) confirming the vibrational resonant relationship with our spiritual Elders
4. In the potent Presence (of the Aura) of the Lord of Love in the Christ Circle, we face the world extending His Blessings — distributing sanctified, harmonizing Energy.
In closing — sound an OM, or a mantram of your choice (such as the Mantram of the Disciple), or The Great Invocation of Light, Love and Power — blessing the Soul of Humanity and the Earth through all the Kingdoms of nature.
MANTRAM of the Group DISCIPLE
We are a point of light within a greater Light.
We are a strand of loving energy within the stream of Love Divine.
We are a point of sacrificial Fire, focussed within the fiery Will of God.
And thus we stand.
We are a way by which men may achieve.
We are a source of strength, enabling them to stand.
We are a beam of light, shining upon their way.
And thus we stand.
And standing thus revolve
And tread this way the ways of men,
And know the ways of God.
And thus we stand."
The Affirmation (or Mantram) of the Disciple is an esoteric Mantram given to disciples who are striving to cooperate with others to link with the plans and intention of the Kingdom of Souls (the spiritual Hierarchy) and “thus bring humanity nearer to its goal”.
“The intent of the Hierarchy is to increase men's capacity for freedom in order to function effectively with that "life more abundantly" which the Christ will bring and which demands that the spirit of man be free—free to approach divinity and free also to choose the Way of that approach. It involves certain inner recognitions and acceptances which are readily perceived by those whose intuition is sufficiently awake …” TEV, 197